- You can now select multiple actors and transform them as a group!
- In light of the new actor grouping system, the old grouping system and group browser have been renamed to Layers.
- The ability to toggle the visibility of specific in-editor sprite categories has been added.
- Unreal Landscape now automatically performs LOD-independent lighting without artist input.
- The editor now allows packages to be auto-checked in along with maps.
- Easily find and add named variables to your Kismet using the new “Named Variables” right-click sub-menu.
- You can now copy and paste vertex colors when painting meshes.
- AnimSets can now be edited as a group from Unreal Content Browser.
- Skeletal mesh import time has been drastically decreased.
- Skeletal mesh compression is now per LOD, not per mesh.
- Skeletal mesh actors can now be converted to SkeletalMeshCinematicActors without losing data.
- It is now possible to view different UV channels in the Static Mesh Viewer without changing the Unreal Lightmass UV coordinate index.
- The UV previewer in the Static Mesh Editor now defaults to LightmapCoordinateIndex channel when possible.
- Unreal Cascade allows the removal of duplicate modules from the system via the Particle Systems context menu’s “Remove Duplicate Modules” entry.